Sunday, April 18, 2010

IT'S ALL RANDOM

Whats Life??? The more I try to figure out this question the more complicated it becomes.Who am I? Why am I here? Why am I living this way? Do i have a purpose and if I do have then what if i don't fulfill it till my end.Will i come again or was not to fulfill any purpose was the true purpose of my existence. Is life a process of evolution of species or a journey of an individual. I may never answer all this because my sight is limited . I am an individual. I see I think I conclude as an individual and what I conclude lot depends on my surrounding because knowingly or unknowingly they do impact my thoughts.When we originate our mind is like water colorless odorless pure and natural.And as we grow and flow in this life the surroundings keep on adding their color into our life.Our color change our odor change as we move on.The more we travel the more the color become dark the odor becomes strong.The odor could be pleasant and the color could be eye soothing to some.Some mix well in you and some would never want to mix with you depending upon each other individual perception.

Life's RANDOM. What if i sat on my cushion for 1 minute more?? its gonna change my life.yes it can.i may reach the same street one minute late. see completely different people.think completely different.take actions totally in different direction.something strikes my mind due to the surroundings.Randomness multiplies. 1 change leads to a series of changes. who says its the change from what had to happen.maybe the way you took was the best for you.not everything happens for a reason.its just a pattern in randomness which you sometimes tend to believe as this all had to happen in this way only.Like all these were your destiny.We say destiny rules.If its not for you it will never reach you.But its like if the randomness never takes you there then it was never in your destiny and not the vice-verse.Each one has a unique thinking which evolves as you grow in the surroundings.You just move your hand or just scratch even that can change your whole life. Because the randomness which is life is affected by even the minutest of thought in the mind.
In life you always have options or ways to choose. And every second you are making choices some after a rigorous thought and some your sub conscious is taking for you.You cannot be sure that where your actions will take you in this random path but this doesn't mean that you stop making choices.Well that you can never.you are always making choices and you will always.sitting idle and doing nothing is also a choice.You cannot be sure of your actions in this random path but you should always try to make a choice which looks best for that moment of time. it may not turn out good after some moments but you have already made the choice. you have already taken a path which may lead to anywhere to a place you predicted or totally opposite .Random path will decide this.all the people in this world are here with there own random path which is linked to the people they know or are near them.All these paths affect each other strongly.Random things happen with you and you tend to say later that it happened because it had to happen.

So don't care just live a strong life and get the maximum out of it .Take benefit of doubt of randomness and enjoy every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment